Thursday, August 12, 2010

I...

( My 'I' button isn't working very well, so if I miss a few 'i's every now and then please bear with me :) )

I stole this from a friends blog ;)

I am - really really tired, all the time.

I think -
my dog is adorable!

I want -
a new tv

I have - a wonderful husband, cute apartment and an amazing family!

I wish - it was February. {though I don't want it to be cold}


I hate - feet, hot dogs and Twilight...

I miss - Maine 2008 :)

I fear - that I won't quite catch on to the whole 'mom' thing!


I feel -
hopeful!

I hear - Death Cab for Cutie. Love them.


I smell - Potato Wedges... Devs dinner

I search - for bobby pins all the time.

I wonder -Where we will be in a year - oh please tell me it will be somewhere warm!

I regret - not going to the gym all the times I have said I was going to!

I love - purple toe nails

I always - forget to put my blow dryer and curling iron away.

I am not - a morning person

I dance - When I am happy.

I sing - In the car. All the time.

I don't always -
wash my face at night...

I write - not as often as I used to. That makes me sad :(


I lose - My keys


I never -
answer my phone when I don't know who is calling.

I listen - to music. Love love music.

I can usually be found - sitting at my desk!

I'm scared - of spiders.

I read - Anything and everything. Except for Twilight.

I'm happy about - the future!

1 comment:

NonAveragePerson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.