Thursday, May 1, 2008

Atleast you don't have boogers on your shirt...

I was thinking to myself - "Self, it's time for a new blog." So here I am writing a new blog with absolutely nothing to really talk about.

I leave to Maine in 42 days. I am so excited! I am going to be a camp counselor at Camp Laurel South. I get to teach kids how to play tennis! I have never been to the east coast so this will be a real adventure. I will be there for almost exactly 2 months. Hopefully everyone will miss me. They had better. Today Taren and I walked around Target for approximately three hours looking for stuff for Maine. I finally left there with: 2 skirts, a pair of shorts, TONS of socks (the knee high kind that are so amazingly awesome), and the soundtrack to Wicked. (Okay so the Wicked cd wasn't really for Maine but I have been really wanting it for a while now.) I would also like to let everyone know that I bought THE HOTTEST rainboots off of Target.com the other day! I apparently am going to need those in Maine.

(These are my HOT rain boots!)

Today's shopping extravaganza was awesome - and LONG. Here is something to consider that Taren and I were wondering about while we were at Target looking at headbands. Why do they make those really cute headbands that go all the way around your head when they never stay on ANYONE'S head?! We wanted some but they kept coming off of our heads. Lame.

I've been having to be social lately and I decided it is such a pain. The other night my friend came up to my parents house to hang out with me (yes I moved home to my parents house and yes my 'friend' was a boy.) Anyways we were going downstairs to play guitar hero and there right in the middle of the hallway was my underwear!! What the heck?!?! The only thing that I can think of is that my dog got into my room and took them off my floor out into the hall. So I just walk by them hoping that no one will notice but no, my sister comes trouncing down the stairs after us and loudly proclaims, "There's Megan's underwear!!!" Brat. I tried to laugh it off like I didn't care but really how could I not care? Looking back on it it was really kinda awkward and really pretty funny. Thats what little sisters are for right?

Anyways thats a nice little recap on my life :o) You love me!

5 comments:

Taren said...

Those rainboots will make any outfit hot.

p.s. i love you

Jessi said...

yes...HOT rainboots. oh how i miss the happenings of the Wolsey household. i am a pro at guitar hero. literally...my rank is expert. we should play. also, i have a blog and not once have you commented on my blog. unacceptable.

Jessi said...

also, i am copying your quote by pres. hinckley and putting it on my blog.

Jessi said...

one more thing, i would also like to say that the title of this post and the previous post have nothing at all to do with what the post is about. i really am laughing out loud. that is hysterical!

Megs said...

I'm going to marry that boy