Thursday, February 26, 2009

About the Dress

When you start planning a wedding the first thing that you think of is finding the perfect dress. For me this wasn't that hard. I've always had an idea in my mind of what I wanted and thankfully I found it!! :-) My friend, Sarah, works at Alysse's Bridal and so I went in there to look one day and she so graciously started pulling out almost every dress in the store for me to try on!! The one I ended up buying I had seen on the mannequin and I didn't like it there but I loooved it on!! Dress problem solved.

When I bought my dress I had: Devin, my mom, my sister, dad, brother, little sister and other little sister there for a 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7th opinion! (Plus Sarah who was helping me in and out of each of them :) ) So I'm hoping that my dress will be all I hoped for and more :-)

Apparently, these girls below didn't have anyone with any type of fashion sense accompany them when they bought their dresses. Poor poor brides.

I don't think she has enough of a train. What do you think??

I'm not a huge fan of Gilmore Girls though I've seen it a couple times. But when i have seen it Loralie, pictured above, has always seemed to have pretty good fashion sense. Why couldn't that have followed her onto her wedding day? The roses on the chest need to go!

Apparently this is 'haute couture'. Hopefully no one actually wears it. Except for maybe a nun, on her wedding day.

Bahahhahaha. Save it for the wedding night lady.

Hm. I'm sure she has a great personality.

Okay, some people like this style, all the bunching etc. But I can't stand it. Plus the model looks like an overly tan, peroxide head evil minion with world domination on her mind.

Bahahhahahahahahahahahaha.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

That made me laugh...

Ashley said...

Very funny. I can't wait to see the dress!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

YIKES! thanks for the pictures, i cant believe some people! The bunching dresses remind me of a prom dress or something. The award goes to the pregnant lady, sheesh! Im so glad you have found your dress...a picture perhaps?

Anonymous said...

Hey Megaan, this is such a far reach( I am almost embarssed-I am) This is Ashlee Boley -Boren now. So it is sunday and I am waiting for my husband and 2 yr old to get out of the shower so I cen get them ready. And had a minute to blog and I found yours out of not clicking on the right one! Crazy, I am excited that you found love nad are getting married and didn't decide to get the dress that doesn't leave anything to the imagination. Anyways, Congrats on the new love and checkout mine at daborenfam.blogspot.com. Glad to see that you are doing well and happy. Ash