Monday, March 9, 2009

Reception Center!


We chose our reception venue!! Highland Gardens! It's just south of Lone Peak High School in Highland UT. My mom suggested it last Monday and I was a little confused because growing up this place had just been a flower nursery. But I went with my mom to look at it and I fell in love! It's gorgeous! There are inside gardens with streams running through them - so you have the sound of running water! The ceiling can either be closed or open - depending on if it's raining outside or not. It's absolutely 100% perfect!!

If you want to look at the pictures just go to - www.hgardens.com - and click on 'photo gallery'! The pictures are definitely worth looking at :-)


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Pretty! I'm so excited!

Jessi said...

oh yay! I'm so excited. It is going to be gorgeous!!