Friday, October 24, 2008

A Phenomenon

Okay so today, October 24, 2008, is a BIG day!!!

No it is not my birthday.

No I am not engaged.

No World War 3 didn't start.

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 WAS RELEASED INTO THEATERS :)

I woke up to a text message on my phone this morning that read:

"Meg. It was amazing. I almost cried. I wanted to jump into the screen and grab Zac Efron right there."

My text back went:

"I will cry and I will jump at the screen... hitting my face and falling miserably to the floor."

As Disney Channel keeps telling me, this is going to be epic! Gigantfabulousazing!!!! (I just made that word up right now. Be proud.)

I am going tonight to the 7:20 showing. All of us girls in my family will be wearing our HSM shirts :) I think that we may embarrass those who are coming with us. Who cares.



This is the official 'poster' for HSM 3. It's very typical. They are jumping (as they are in the first one.) But in this one they are wearing their graduation caps and gowns. This is marking their last year in High School. I can totally remember my last year in high school (It really wasn't that long ago... honest.) I was definitely breaking out into choreographed song and dance ALL THE TIME.


My senior year prom looked nothing like theirs. Come to think of it, neither did my junior year or sophomore year. I'm beginning to think I was jipped.


I can't wait for this musical number. Apparently it is totally out there and amazing.


I am in absolute love with this boy and WILL marry him someday. First he needs to get rid of Vanessa and realize how amazing I am. It's only a matter of time really. (Why did I put up a picture of him with Vanessa in it? Really what was I thinking?)

So moral of this post: Go see HSM3!! Zac Efron will be mine someday. I think all High School's should mandate choreographed singing and dancing into it's curriculum.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that particular make. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 230 bucks on every site. But for all I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are approximately 200 bucks everwhere. But finally I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices seeking the sneakers are all over 340 pounds on every site. But finally I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for that particular model. The prices for the shoes were all over 330 pounds on every page. But for all I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?