Friday, November 7, 2008

8 is my favorite number... really.

8 Things I Am Passionate About

1. My family. They mean the world to me.
2. The Gospel
3. Traveling
4. The beach
5. Books
6. Sleeping
7. Disney
8. Clothes

It's not embarrassing to be 23 and still loving Disney. Promise.


8 Words or Phrases I say often
1. Amazing
2. Perfect
3. Oh my heck!
4. Holy Hannah Montana
5. What's that? A hat? A crazy funky junky hat.... Okay I don't say that but Alex Russo does on Wizards of Waverly place and so sometimes I think about saying it.
6. I wish I were in Hawaii
That's six... I can't think of 2 more.


8 Things I want to do before I die
1. Get married in the Temple
2. Have beautiful kids!!!
3. Live happily ever after
4. Travel the world (Europe, Australia and my favorite place ever... Hawaii.)
5. Finish school
6. Meet Zac Efron and Adam Brody... wait! Already did both!
7. Go bungee jumping
8. Scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef


The Temple I want to be married in :0)

8 Things I have learned
1. That everything happens for a reason.
2. God has a plan for me and that things will happen when he is ready for them to :o)
3. That sometimes you need to completely take yourself out of your comfort zone to find yourself.
4. That to make friends you have to be a friend to begin with.
5. No matter how many clothes (I) you buy you (I) always want more.
6. Dance Dance Revolution, Guitar Hero and Karaoke Revolution are better then any dance, guitar or singing lessons I ever took.
7. " I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return," :o) - "For Good" from Wicked
8. You can never watch High School Musical too many times

Elfaba and Galinda singing "For Good."

1 comment:

Jessi said...

hahaha. i totally agree with the video games being WAY better than any lesson. and...um...i love you back. thx for the offer to borrow your mom!