Thursday, November 6, 2008

Taren's Email :-)

This is why I love my friends:

A texting conversation between Sarah and I

Sarah: I want Taren home right now!!!! (She's in Russia - this was not part of the text.)

Megan: Tell me about it! She's such a little bum! But December 14th! A little over a month!

Sarah: Let's kidnap her

Megan: Perfect. Are we taking a train bus or plane to get there?

Sarah: Horses

Megan: Ah, much better. And cheaper. Can I wear a cowboy hat?

Sarah: Yes! And boots too, please?

Megan: Of course! Those are necessary.

Sarah: Very necessary

Megan: Or we could swim. If so I get the mermaid fins.

Sarah: Deal, as long as I get a sea shell bra :)

Megan: Done, I don't want the male fish hitting on me anyways.

Sarah: Why not? I've heard some good things about those fish... If you can overlook the body odor.

Megan: Because those are more like fish whores... going for the mermaid with the midriff showing.

:)


(Side note: Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie ever!)

No comments: