Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh Brother Where Art Thou?

My wonderful 20 year old brother is on an LDS mission in Toronto Canada! He left October 10, 2007 and will be coming home sometime in October 2009! I can't wait to have him home! Growing up it felt like Andrew was my other half... my obstinate, annoying, smart alec half but still... (haha kidding.) We did everything together! From building huts in empty lots, selling food, biking to the AF recreational center, water fights, I think I was even able to con him into playing house with me a few times, one time I KNOW that I conned him into being in my musical, Greece, in our basement, and I think I even curled his hair at times! Most all of my memories from when I was younger involve Andrew and our little sister Stephanie.

The point of this post is that I miss my brother. But I am so proud of him! I can't even imagine dropping everything in my life for two years and going out to teach other people something that I know to be true. But he, and many other 19 year old boys, did it! And continually do it! Good job!!

Here is a website that my dad has made for my brother:

http://www.creoad.com/missionary/

You should all write him... either emails or letters are fine. He would appreciate it :)

3 comments:

beccandjp said...

Hey thanks for making contact! i hope all is well! Merry Christmas!!!!

Jonathan and Janessa said...

Megan, I'm adding you to my blog list:-) Merry Christmas
-Janessa (King)

Anonymous said...

Hello dear! What have you been up to? I'm glad you found me!!