Monday, December 15, 2008

Publish My Love by Rogue Wave

So I don’t usually talk about guys that I’m dating in my blog. There are a few reasons for this: #1. I don’t have any clue as to what to say about them at all! Example: So I'm dating this guy. He's great. The end. Booooring. #2. People don’t want to read about my mushy love life. (But believe me for the past year there really hasn’t been that much mush. Not until recently at least. Hhaa.) and finally #3. What if it is just a little fling that doesn’t last very long… do I want them memorialized in my blog? Nope.


Anyways, I’m going to go out on a limb here and introduce all of my two faithful readers to my boyfriend: Devin.

Devin and I at Temple Square last weekend.

Devin was my home teacher last year when I lived at Carriage Cove. I don’t think that he ever actually taught me anything though. (Not then at least.) Him and his roommate Sam would come over a lot though under the pretense that they were going to teach us something. Sometimes we would go do things too… like one time we went to Del Taco, and another time we went to Cold Stone (I think this is because I owed him ice cream because I had kissed someone. Hm), and another time we went to a movie, I think the movie was Baby Mama, very funny.

– I would like to take a second and congratulate myself on that last sentence. It had 4 comma’s and a few ‘…’s. Awesome.

Anyways, I went to Maine last summer and we texted sometimes (As much as I was allowed to text anyways.) Then when I got home he asked me to go to Del Taco with him and as we were sitting in his car waiting for my sister he kissed me! I was super mad at him because that just changes the dynamic of everything. Gr.

Apparently I ended up being okay with him kissing me.

4 comments:

sarah said...

... Apparently.
Hahaha.
:D
I love you! Way to go out on a limb.

Holly said...

ahhhh! You two look very cute together. He seems like a nice guy. I'm happy for you Megan, you deserve only the best!

Jessi said...

hahahah - your "two" faithful readers. I am hoping that includes me! So happy you found Devin. Yay for love!

Chet said...

i am so glad I got to meet him the other day! and hurray for you for finding my blog!