Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thankfully, i'll never need botox

I love customers who come into my place of work and act like they know everybody and everything about us just because they ordered from us once.

I had a man and his wife come in today. Nice people but annoying as heck. They apparently ordered from us forever ago and so they thought they new everybody that worked here. Conversation went as follows:

Man: So how long have you been working here? I don't recognize you?

Me: Seven years.

Mans wife: What!?!?!? (Looking all shocked) Did you start here when you were FIVE?!?!

Me: (looking not very amused.) Nope, I'm 24.

They both look at me, then they look at eachother. Then they thank me and leave.

I get it. I look young. But why oh why do so many people have to comment on it? I should start asking customers how old they are :) I'll just insinuate that they look much older then they actually are. We'll see if they like that.

Okay, I really won't.

But I want to.

Yes, yes I do.

3 comments:

Andhari said...

Aww, I know how annoying it could be. Believe me though, it's always better for a woman to look young. When girls start to get insecure about their ages, you will feel blessed :)

Anonymous said...

It is a good thing that they think that you are about 12! You will be happy about when you are 40 and only look about 25!

Elaine said...

Wow...that's annoying!! And I dare you to do it...hahah ;)

As for thrifting, I haven't gone in Utah county yet but I heard there were a Savers somewhere?


clothedmuch.blogspot.com