Friday, November 20, 2009

What I'm reading at the moment:


The Book Thief by Markus Zuzak

I have a feeling that by the time I get to the end of this book I will be sobbing. It is very intriguing and very well written.








What I've read recently:


The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.

This book had me sobbing by the end. So good. I can't wait for the movie to come out in April.









The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle by L.J. Smith.

Hm... these books were... hm... interesting. I have been watching the show The Vampire Diaries on the CW on Thursday and I LOVE the show oh so much! The books were completley different, not as good. I'm waiting until I read the rest of the series until I make a decision on this books yet.

But you should watch the show. Yes, yes you should.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I LOVED the Book Thief. You'll enjoy it. He had an interesting writing style, but I think that's what I liked about it.

annie valentine said...

My SIL keeps telling me to watch the Vampire Diaries. I was going to skip it and read the books, but now I'm not so sure...