Thursday, November 19, 2009

who I am today.

... i really want to start decorating for Christmas.

... unfortunatley lost a lot of hair yesterday thanks to a pair of scissors in the hands of a stylist. it will grow again, hopefully more healthy.

... i am currently obsessed with anything girly and unique.

... i have the most wonderful husband in the world. period. don't even argue this point.

... family means everything to me.

... give me a good book and you won't see me for hours.

... twilight? how about not...

... i wish i knew where school was taking me. sometimes I feel that i will be there forever.

... i covet peoples clothes. i know it's a sin, but i can't help it. i saw a girl in a flowery skirt at school today, i loved it, i wanted it.

... those ten pounds i gained in the last few months will NOT go away no matter how many salads i eat.

... yes i have a zit on my chin.
... but most importantly, i know life is all kinds of wonderful!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I want to start decorating too, but I'm too scared, because I know Chase will rip my tree down. Do you want to baby-sit him for the next month? :)

You're adorable! Go buy yourself that skirt!

Taren said...

i like you.

i started decorating for christmas! i got a tree and everything! i <3 christmas decor :)

I covet people's clothes too. It's bad.

P.s. my really cute boots from modcloth came today. LOVE.

Taren said...

ooh meg, i like the new header! you must teach me this new polaroid trick!